Director, Product Management
Job Description: Director, Product Management
The Fidelity Giving Marketplace is a workplace giving platform that streamlines administration of charitable matching gift and volunteering programs for employers making it easier for employees to more easily donate to and volunteer with non-profit organizations and causes that are most important to them.
To further support larger enterprise clients and expansion opportunities, we are focused on bringing international capabilities to market that will allow the same robust features our US-based users enjoy to those that live outside of the United States. This effort includes all traditional aspects of internationalization (such as languages and localization) but also involves adding support for international money movement and curating data sources for global non-profit organizations to be made available through the system.
As the Director, Product Management, leading this effort you will be responsible for quickly formalizing the international strategy and laying out the business case and product roadmap necessary to execute on this vision. You will coordinate the RFP process to identify and select vendors needed to support this work (money movement, translation, charity research) and will collaborate with Product Owners and our engineering teams to complete the required development work. You will own the effort to launch these new capabilities to market and support our sales and marketing team to drive customer growth of our international customer/user base. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability in software product management supporting global web-based software products
- Proven track record in defining and launching successful software solutions in agile development environment
- Researching market opportunities and competitive environment to build and champion compelling business cases
- Vendor management for integrated solutions including requirements definition, vendor identification and selection and ongoing coordination
- Effectively collaborate with sales and marketing teams to define product messaging and execute on sales strategies.
Certifications: Company Overview
- Detail-oriented thought leader with a passion for identifying and addressing customer needs
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator with ability to drive engagement and support across diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to translate forward-thinking ideas into meaningful product roadmaps and detailed requirements that can be implemented within a defined timeframe and scope
- Natural ability to bring people together in a team setting to collaboratively achieve our collective goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a creative passion to find new solutions to old problems
- Solid understanding of software development, unit economics and key drivers of profitable business models
- Ability to make quick, data-driven decisions, effectively balancing trade-offs between cost, time, and requirement scope
- Thorough knowledge of software internationalization and localization requirements
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.