AVP SOX Role # 099584
The role is in the SOX program management of the CS group, as a key team member in all the phases of the SOX cycle.
Involves performing and handling deployed SOX processes in Pune. It involves very high level of multi-tasking. The role covers the region Americas area of the SOX program.
Assist Americas SOX leader in various program related activities like:
- Drive regional scoping & mapping of the controls
- Perform SAB99, Incidents and audit report reviews regarding SOX relevancy
- Support line with technical system guidance and overall SOX approach mentorship
- You will lead timely DET & OET completion
- You will support line in SOX issue documentation and regular updates, track regional issues
- You will handle timely end of year sign-offs of processes and controls
- Review End of Year sign-off metrics, produce sign-off presentation and manage electronic sign-off
- Lead metrics and quality report reviews
• Prepare or provide inputs for various management reporting e.g. Steering Committee etc
- Perform system UAT testing
- Projects and Ad-hoc requirements
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant
- You have 7-9 years of relevant experience
- You have knowledge & experience of SOX requirements / Accounting / Audit experience
- You have exposure to Financial services industry
- You have solid analytical and communication skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft applications
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are effective in verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to learn and apply learning quickly
- You are an excellent great teammate / have team leading skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management – organizing and prioritizing work
- You are able to meet strict reporting deadlines
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U) No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - Rondo ONZ street, 00-124 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office - Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office - 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office - Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “