- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 oct. 18
Americas Treasury Coverage Analyst # 120246
Global Treasury is part of the CFO division and has the mandate to optimize the Group's financial resources and act as a guardian of the bank's financial franchise. Treasury delivers valuable risk analysis and control around Liquidity, Funding, FX and related regulatory change to the Board of Directors, Executive Board, CFO, Business Unit clients, key partners in Shared Services, Rating Agencies and Regulators. The team seeks to deliver cost-efficient liquidity, funding and capital to business partners while remaining within the risk tolerance of the bank management and the standards set by global regulators.
Treasury's Americas Coverage team oversees the sources and uses of financial resources in key regional legal entities, including two branches of CS AG and the operating broker/dealer entities. The team works directly with partners in Global Markets, Investment Banking & Capital Markets, and the Strategic Resolution Unit to figure out appropriate amount of short term, long term, capital, and contingency resources to ensure the long term viability of regional activities. The Supervisory teams from the Federal Reserve, the FDIC, and the SEC are also key business partners that the Coverage team regularly corresponds with.
Global Treasury is looking for you to be part of its Raleigh team.
Credit Suisse has significantly expanded its employee base in Raleigh over the past 2 years. The expansion of the workforce will make CS Raleigh the primary corporate and business support location for the firm's US businesses. Global Treasury is in the early stages of building a Raleigh-based team and is looking to populate the team with a person capable of delivering high quality Coverage work while positively influencing the growth of the team.
- You will assist with the New Business process and help the Treasury New Business Lead with his interactions with Treasury's stakeholders and relevant internal teams (COO, Planning and Execution). Participate in Treasury's Global New Business process.
- You will participate in Treasury America's efforts with regards to Recovery and Resolution Planning ("RRP"). Help organize Treasury's responses and workflows regarding RRP.
- You will participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our business partners, including regulatory and senior management (CHS USA's Board of Directors, Executive Board, internal Business Unit clients, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions). In particular assist with the preparation of materials necessary to a successful engagement.
- You will build in-depth analysis and presentations for senior management discussions that assist in the development of global and regional liquidity, funding and capital planning strategy.
- You will lead the process around internal governance meetings (IHC Board, CUSO CARMAC, Branch RMC) and external interaction (monthly Fed meetings, quarterly SEC review, yearly CLAR exercise) and ensure appropriate awareness around these processes in a timely fashion.
- You will successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering (CFA, MBA/PhD a plus but not a requirement)
- You have 2+ years working experience in international banking/ financial services environment- preferred.
- You have experience in a relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis). This is a plus but not required.
- You have excellent quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams and drive projects whilst leveraging existing resources.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and all levels of seniority.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.