- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 mai 18
CDO Head for Raleigh # 110211
- Responsibility for the CDO team in Raleigh. Direct responsibility for individual team and local responsibility for those reporting to CDO managers outside the location. (Circa 10 people)
- Build and foster team and their development. This is a new team and so will require support to operate effectively
- Be the senior representative for CDO in Raleigh
- Oversee implementation and review of items from our Data Management Framework for the group globally. The Data Management Framework is our plan to demonstrate quality and improvement in our data and to utilize our data effectively
- Liaise with partners in multiple locations and divisions/functions about their Data processes and support efforts by them for improvement, analytics, measurement, issue management, policy adoption (all items are interlinked and some more directly in the domain of this role versus the wider team)
- Co-ordinate responses across divisions and functions where a consolidated response is appropriate
- Administer any oversight function required to keep divisions on track and up to date
- Create metrics, formats and track Divisional / Corporate Functional adherence to these metrics and breakthroughs where progress needs to be tracked
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have management experience building and leading a team and working with multiple international locations. Previous experience of developing experienced professionals to a higher level of seniority.
- You have consistent track record working within a data related environment, particularly one involving change. Overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance and Business and Technical Data Architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence business partners, ability to be effective in a matrix reporting structure, ideally related to data management, data definition and data understanding.
- Proven ability to provide direction and drive progress across groups, particularly to drive consensus of direction from different groups with differing priorities. Identifying and removing roadblocks to progress.
- Proven ability as a self-starter. Comfort with ambiguity, able to effectively take the conceptual to the pragmatic.
- Excellent written; presentation writing and verbal communication skills. Comfort in chairing meetings with multiple groups and representing CDO in Raleigh.
- You are detail oriented; Analytical with problem solving abilities.
- You are professional and energetic.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment under tight regulatory timeframes.
- Collibra, iDQ and other master data management tool experience preferred.