- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 mai 18
CISO Global Markets Risk Analyst # 109417
The CISO team is part of the first line of defense within Credit Suisse, whose mission is to ensure IT control objectives are set, effectiveness is measured, and residual risks are handled. You will be responsible for ensuring the CISO mission is realized for the GM and IBCM divisions of the Bank. The role will work with the CISO GM IBCM in Americas. The role will encompass aspects of risk assessment, overseeing penetration testing, advising senior business partners and key projects on secure, successful delivery and challenging and driving the risk posture of the Bank. The CISO team operates globally, and you will support global initiatives.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global - enterprise wide IT risk and security program covering all aspects of IT central services and infrastructure
- You will lead, conduct, and/or coordinate risk and security assessment and risk opinion engagements, in the areas of IT such as:
- Cyber Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Enablement
- Mobile technology
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Collaborate with key clients to collect information as required for assessments, concepts and reporting requirements and advise on strategy and key initiatives
- You will work with IT & the business on controls to be implemented to ensure a secure, controlled and manageable risk environment
- Assure that the client is being kept updated on any new IT risk management developments, such as new methodologies, policies, tools and/or services
- The role focuses on setting information security control requirements and assessing the risk for IBCM and GM Divisions, including risk assessments required by FRBNY , SEC and NYDFS
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have Degree in Computing, Information Systems or related discipline?
- You have experience in handling or conducting IT Security Audit or Risk Assessment - evaluating controls against attack vectors and proposes remedial actions to mitigate risks.
- You have deep knowledge and understanding of an enterprise IT environment and the principles of IT Risk and Security.
- You are prior experience in the different fields of Infrastructure Systems Management or Support (e.g. desktop, server, storage and networks), third party vendor assessments and/or Internet Facing Applications assessments is a plus.
- You have an experience in security in at least 2 of the domains outlined above (Cyber Security, Application Security, Cloud Enablement, etc.).
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have an excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent team and inter-personal skills.
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have an understanding of the Financial Services industry and associated regulatory environment preferred.
- Information security or data privacy related certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM or CISA).
- Information security or data privacy related studies and diplomas are an advantage.
For more information visit Technology Careers.