- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 déc. 18
C# Application Developer # 121269
This role offers an opportunity to work on High Touch applications in Cash Equities space on a mission critical strategic order entry and management front-end application with client-server architecture used by 1,500 equity traders globally and helping business users to trade multiple asset classes in Cash, Convertible Bonds, Flow Derivatives, Private Banking and Prime Services product lines. This application offers sales and trading functions to enter trades, routing to internal and external execution venues / exchanges / Algo engines, displays real time execution updates and current market data, as well as trade lifecycle workflow. This role offers a highly challenging and varied opportunity to closely work with business to develop market leading products for high touch business.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have bachelor's degree (Preferably in Computer Science)
- You have 5-7 year work experience in similar position
- Technical Skills
- Net 4.0 or higher, Win Form, WPF
- Design Pattern
- Database - Any database with good knowledge of SQL
- Good to have some past working experience in C++ and Unix
- You have knowledge of financial systems and instruments such as Equities, Derivatives and Indexes etc.
- You have sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- You have experience of full software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, development, production deployment and maintenance
- You have extensive hands-on experience with source code management standard methodologies and automated testing
- You have good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations/time-zones
- Do you have good written and oral communication skills?
- Do you have experience of working in Investment Banking Front Office Technology?
- You should be able to work independently and within team
- Do you have the ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines?
- Do you have experience in interacting with off-shore teams?
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Provide 2nd level support on a rotation basis to trading desk
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is required
- Experience with test-driven development a plus
- Familiarity building large scale CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with containers and virtualization solutions
- Familiarity with cloud offerings
- Knowledge of web applications development. HTML5, ReactJS, AngularJS or similar, ASP.NET Web API, ASP .NET Core 2
For more information visit Technology Careers .