- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 mai 19
Central PMO Lead # 132217
- Lead multiple initiatives by collaborating with the business partners, driving book of work prioritization, requirement elicitation and validation, providing regular status updates to the partners, and taking responsibility for various project artifacts.
- Own program roadmaps, project charters, project plans, status reports, budgeting and resource planning.
- Maintain program RAID logs and keep workstreams informed on the critical milestones and follow-up items.
- Track all the program documentations for evidencing to internal audits, have deep understanding of internal audit expectation.
- Work with multiple teams to ensure timely delivery and timelines of deliverables across the Change and IT teams.
- Able to lead, prioritization calls, requirement scope, dependency management and project status update discussions.
- Produce documentation as needed, including project plans, status reports, resourcing plans etc.
- Resource planning and headcount reporting on a divisional and business area level.
- Support in Budget amendments process throughout the year
- All reporting/presentation required for Senior Management.
- Provide day to day management and support to Vendor Management on Consulting engagements and maintain vendor relationships.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 7-10 years of project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services.
- Strong communications skills and ability to motivate the team and handle difficult conversations with the key senior business partners.
- Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude who loves to take initiative to constantly optimize processes and finding happiness in creating something new.
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Prior Team leader experience will be an asset.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially practical Excel, Powerpoint and Visio knowledge is required.
- Deep knowledge of the regulatory domain including but not limited to IHC, CCAR, Resolution Planning etc.
- PMP and/or CSM certification is a plus.
- Familiarity of OnePPM/Clarity is a plus.