Client Lifecycle Management - KYC ODD Team Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Global Markets Client Lifecycle Management group (GM CLM) exists to help protect the Firm from Regulatory and Reputational risk. The KYC Ongoing Due Diligence team is responsible for the regular periodic reviews of Clients in accordance with Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering procedures in adherence of standards set by the UK and US regulators. The group works very closely with Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams globally, acting as the First Line of Defence for the Firms KYC Review process. The team provides guidance and advice to the Bank's front office personnel around KYC requirements and financial crime issues liaising closely with the second line of defence FCC teams.
- Lead the teams responsible for performing Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering reviews, refresh legal documentation and key information on Bank's Clients
- Monitor KRI/critical metrics daily and ensure timelines are met
- Resolution to ad-hoc queries from various groups including, Client Onboarding, Sales and Front Office personnel as well as various Operations teams.
- Support Financial Crimes Compliance colleagues and Clients globally in performing all aspects of work associated with the cyclical review process and static data fields
- Provide advice and full assistance to Front Office sales and trading personnel on KYC processes as required
- Maintain and develop MIS Reports on processes & liaise management on due-diligence processes
- Proven people management/leadership experience
- Knowledge of the operation and/or control environment at financial institutions strongly preferred!
- Equivalent experience of 3+ years in Financial Services.
- Proficient in financial/strategic analysis; ability to conduct complex analysis under time sensitive environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Do you possess strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills?
- Previous quality assurance experience a plus
- Highly motivated, willing to work in both team and independent situations depending on current workload
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient at multi-tasking
- Ability to communicate with business partners locally and regionally
- Ability to report metrics on efficiency of team to regional and senior management
- Ability to problem seek with minimal supervision
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree / MBA
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.