- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juin 18
Client Ops AMER Prime Brokerage Settlements & Trade Support # 112631
Client Operations is a global team of 92 operations professionals passionate about providing exceptional client service to our external and internal business partners. The Prime Brokerage Client Operations Representative (PB-COR) supports the Prime Services CSRs and their clients with proactive, value added front-to-back transaction management services including trade file monitoring, transaction facilitation and exception remediation. Each PB-COR strives to continually improve his/her understanding of each client's specific structure and requirements in order to improve efficiency and exceed expectations with the goal of providing the most controlled and admired operations experience. Internal and external relationship management, operational risk mitigation along with timely and accurate execution are the key attributes of this role.
- Ensure timely identification, critical issue and remediation of key risk items; along with effective regulatory and firm policy compliance
- Provide exceptional client service that maintains and continually enhances relationships to improve the overall customer experience
- Evidence continuous process re-engineering through the successful completion of at least two initiatives that significantly improve client service, risk mitigation, capacity and/or reduce cost
- Self development via formal and informal training. Subsequent to training, information sharing, incorporation into the daily work and evidence of the benefits derived is expected. This requirement is in addition to successfully passing all mandatory training before the prescribed deadline
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have BS or BA required. Concentration in Finance, Economics, or MIS preferred
- You have investment Banking/Financial Operations experience preferred
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have familiarity with Microsoft Access, Visio & IGraphx preferred