- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 mars 19
Cloud Operations Administrator # 123839
Hosting & Data Center Services provides global infrastructure hosting and application services, spanning product management, engineering and L2 support. Infrastructure hosting covers capabilities such as Compute and Storage; application services include Database and Web Services. With over 1,500 staff globally across our core office locations (both BC and BDC), HDCS is dedicated to providing a premium service to its customers across IT within Credit Suisse.
HDCS is driving the largest internal IT project with Project CloudServe where it is delivering a step change in customer experience for firm wide compute, storage and connectivity services; enabling greater flexibility, agility and scalability through adopting a hybrid cloud strategy to replace existing/legacy infrastructure, enabling Infrastructure Rationalization and helping prepare Credit Suisse for the digital bank transformation.
As a member of the Cloud Operations Team you will be part of the regional team which is deploying and supporting the latest infrastructure technology within Credit Suisse. The regional team is composed of 4 Cloud Operations Admins who report into the regional Cloud operations Manager. Although a small team right now, there is a similar setup in AM, APAC and CH and global harmonization and operations is critical to the success of this environment. Teams are composed of senior SME's across Compute, Storage and Networking and this will be an opportunity for someone to come in and learn Cloud technologies and drive the environment forward within CS.
List of main duties/responsibilities of the role:
- Learn the Cloud infrastructure and how it integrates with the infrastructure ecosystem
- Provides L2 support for the Enterprise Hybrid Cloud environment across Compute, Storage and Networking environments
- Deploys and configures Cloud infrastructure components
- Works with Cloud Infrastructure Operations ecosystem team members to configure infrastructure components
- Builds, configures, and administers Cloud provider-related components, such as Cloud Networking and Security, Center Chargeback, and Cloud-specific operational management tools
- Works with the IT security team to implement Cloud-related security and compliance policies
- Determines maintenance windows for the Cloud infrastructure consistent with OLA requirements
- Responsible for managing and using Cloud tooling to provide Operational support (monitoring, troubleshooting, performance & capacity management) - vRA, vRO, vROPs, vRLI, ViPR
- Implement user and infrastructure change requests as required
- To participate in onsite cover by the EHC team between 08:00 and 17:00 local time
- To liaise with hardware vendors and service providers on operational issues, technical solutions and strategies in line with Global initiatives
- Monitor performance of service components and environments and provide management reporting
- To suggest and implement technical solutions that ensure control, manageability and integrity of the environment to improve service availability to the users
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
List of Desired Skills/Knowledge:
- You are confident to work in a meaningful and changing environment.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good Troubleshooting and Problem management skills are essential.
- Ambitious, good planner and confident individual.
- Do you have strong oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have good interpersonal relationship skills?
- You have deep knowledge of VMWare vRealize software suite.
- You have knowledge of Dell Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure is desirable.
- Deep knowledge on compute, storage and networking preferably NSX.
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux and Windows) would be helpful but not necessary.
- Programming preferably PowerCli skills to design and implement operational processes/workflows.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure will be desired
For more information visit Technology Careers .