Cloud Security DevOps
We Offer Job Overview
Credit Suisse is embarking on a journey of broad-scale public-cloud adoption, looking to deliver greater flexibility & agility to our application development teams whilst improving the efficiency of the broader I.T. Organization. Identity and Access Management (IAM) is central to this initiative and delivering a 'Cloud-Native' and 'Security First' approach to Public Cloud. IAM, within Technology Security Services (TSS) will play a leading role in defining and implementing fundamental capabilities that will underpin all cloud services.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets. The team is a global team distributed across our Wroclaw, Warsaw, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh offices, and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
The IAM team is transforming our delivery approach in order to meet the needs of an agile business, support the adoption of cloud services, and reduce IAM complexities whilst maintaining compliance with regulatory and audit requirements. The role of the IAM DevOps will be responsible for the delivery, maintenance and continuous improvement of a wide range of IAM services used to administer and execute critical IAM processes across wide variety of identity repositories and components throughout the CS Public Cloud operating environment. We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- Challenging technical role within CTO TSS as IAM Security DevOps within the IAM team.
- Contribution to the improvement of IAM cloud services, securing of CS digital assets and the operational stability and reliability our services.
- You will work closely with key business partners and multi-functional teams to ensure IAM cloud services are operating at the levels necessary to support business outcomes while being able to demonstrate overall control effectiveness through the development and delivery of critical metrics/KRIs.
- You support the Service Owners, Operational Leads, and Project Managers in the planning and transmission of projects.
- We strive in implementing and supporting TSS security capabilities aligned to an end-state public cloud security architecture.
- Working with external vendors and platform providers to integrate IAM cloud services into a consistent technical framework, demonstrating automation and considering end-end process effectiveness.
- You have good interpersonal skills with a global and strategic mindset and are able to work with regional and global teams and workgroups.
- You possess excellent business management skills, inclusive of the ability to communicate with business partners.
- You have solid mediation and facilitation skills.
- You have the capability to promote collaboration and communication / information sharing.
- You possess problem solving and vendor management/networking skills.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- You possess strong knowledge of IAM and Cloud services, including architectures and Processes.
- You possess proven knowledge of IT guidelines, delivery processes, standards and operating models.
- You have knowledge of state of the art product capabilities (usability, documentation, availability, etc.) to deliver best-in-class IAM services to the business.
- You are familiar with Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Data Structures; Cloud, CI/CD and Agile development is a plus.
- You hold at least 5+ years of IAM experience, with a focus on design & implementation of enterprise-wide solutions
- You hold at least 3+ years of designing & implementing solutions supporting adoption of public cloud platforms where automation & integration were key aspects/responsibilities.
- You have deep understanding of technical knowledge of a major public cloud platform (Azure preferred).
- You possess experience of cloud implementation based on 'Infrastructure as Code' using CI/CD/CT based approaches (plus inferred hands-on experience of tools and platforms such an approach requires)
- You love to demonstrated success in leading solution designs into successful implementations.
- You have self-starting approach and highly developed analytical skills.
- You possess a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or in a related field.
- You have superb communication (oral & written) skills in English.