- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
Data Analyst/Project Manager # 110360
The GM and IHC Chief Data Officer (CDO) function has been established to champion the ownership, stewardship and quality of data across GM and IHC. Understanding how data impacts front-to-back business process and infrastructure is essential to implementing an effective data strategy. The role of Data Analyst/Project Manager within this group is charged with supporting the implementation and execution of the GM & IHC data strategy to drive business value by improving the quality of data.
- Main duty of a Data Analyst/Project Manager on GM and IHC CDO team is to support management of front-to-back regulatory change projects.
- Expected to support all aspects of such a project, including mobilization, shaping, execution, and closedown, with minimal direct supervision to achieve an outlined data strategy.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have At least 5+ years project experience within financial services industry or with a leading consulting firm?
- Proven track record of successfully supporting major projects an investment bank or similar institution.
- Deep knowledge of investment banking processes - front to back.
- Deeply strong core presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You have experience in delivery of significant process and technology change.
- Strong business analysis and analytical skills.
- Do you have experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other departments, external suppliers)?
- Deep knowledge of IT: managing IT-oriented projects, user's requirements / testing. Must have interfaced with technology groups and IT implementations.
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills, at all levels.
In addition, the following will be a strong plus in the role:
- Experience implementing IHC, CCAR, or Data requirements at an Investment Bank.
- Strong understanding of core Investment Banking Risk and Finance measures, including Liquidity, Balance Sheet, RWA, Capital, etc.
For more information visit Technology Careers.