- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 sept. 18
Data Lab Delivery Manager # 118432
- We are seeking talented and experienced delivery manager to join a growing, high-visibility cross-Bank team that is developing and deploying solutions to some of Credit Suisse's most challenging analytic and big data problems. As a member of this team, you will work with stakeholders and data spanning Credit Suisse's global organization to solve emerging mission-critical challenges via the utilization of emerging technologies.
- Credit Risk Officer (CRO) Datalab delivery manager will lead the DataLab team consisting of senior solution architects, senior big data developers, visualization experts, data analysts and data scientists.
- CRO Datalab delivery manager will own and deliver all innovation projects in CRO Datalab - Projects span across multiple cutting edge technologies that may be new to the bank/industry.
- An excellent opportunity to work very closely with the Business team members and delivering the solutions in an agile/dev-ops model.
- Opportunity to deliver complex projects using innovative technologies, involving global teams and budgets of at least 2million USD.
- An excellent opportunity to work very closely and manage some of the senior business partners (Director & MD level) based in US region (NY & Raleigh) - including Senior RFIT Innovation stakeholders, Senior Business Stakeholders & Risk/RFDAR Chief Data Officers.
- An excellent platform to take your passion for innovation and new technologies to the next level and realise your dream to deliver strategic platforms using cutting edge technologies.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have at least 8 years of experience as a delivery manager in delivering complex strategic applications.
- You must have at least 8 years experience in delivering applications related to Finance/Credit Risk/Market Risk or Risk & Finance with in a global bank.
- You must have experience in working directly with or managing senior business partners at Dir/MD level.
- You must have experience in building and leading high performing teams. You may have direct line management responsibility of some of the senior core team members.
- This role demands a sustained passion towards innovation and an entrepreneur mindset. You should be able to demonstrate this using effective use cases from the past/current experience.
- You have an extensive practical software development experience in an agile/waterfall/rapid development environment.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- You should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with Cloud and Data Science tools such as R and Python is optional.
For more information visit Technology Careers.