- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Enterprise Risk Analyst # 113361
- Develop Risk Identification (Risk ID) and Scenario Design presentation materials for high profile meetings, such as Board of Directors Risk Committee, Capital Allocation and Risk Management Committee, Review and Challenge Committee, and Federal Reserve meetings, among others.
- Lead documentation refresh efforts for Risk ID and Scenario Design to support US Regulatory submissions, including Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Testing (DFAST).
- Manage controls and governance processes for Risk Identification and Scenario Design, including:
- Track internal and external team commitments.
- Refresh business process flow and control documentation.
- Perform control testing.
- Document and track issues.
- Assist to perform various Self-Assessments for Risk ID and Scenario Design, such as Data & Controls Self-Assessment, SR 11-7 Self-Assessment, SR 15-18 Self-Assessment, etc.
- Secretary of Scenario Design Committee and Risk ID Council, responsibilities include:
- Organize the meetings.
- Prepare meeting materials.
- Take meeting minutes and track follow up on action points.
- Assist in various scenario development and economic analysis.
- Support the scenario design process, including model overlay and feedback tracking.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 3+ years of consulting experience, ideally focused on financial services risk management.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English (both verbal and written).
- Confirmed ability to structure narratives for a range of audiences (describing big picture and tying detail together).
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, especially during the CCAR cycle.
- Strong motivation, well organized, and detail oriented.