- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juin 18
Financial Analyst - Central Functions & Analytics Controller # 110663
Product Control are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. We fulfill this role through: ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis; independently validating of the value of our trading portfolios; working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner; and providing reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers, external business partners and other relevant internal constituents. PC Central Functions & Analytics sits in an unusual position within Product Control, innovating processes that require a single point of contact for the overall department. We specialize in reporting financial information, along with ensuring various controls within the organization are maintained and effectively monitored by management.
Individuals within the Controlling/Reporting job family are responsible for providing financial analysis and management information (MI) for a specific business unit or on a centralized basis. Incumbents in this role will be competent in the use of generic and proprietary MI systems to generate standard and complex reports and will be responsible for analyzing the information provided by these reports in more detail. Involved in the development, implementation, maintenance and review of financial policies, plans, procedures, analyses, controls, metrics and systems- this includes administering, project managing, writing business requirements, UAT testing, training and additional help as needed.
The role is responsible for the delivery and execution of the P&L reporting processes, including daily, monthly and quarterly business analysis. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide financial support to business areas or business divisions by designing, developing and producing P&L and variance reporting
- Design, develop, analyze and produce key metrics used by senior product control management to monitor progress against key objectives and strategies
- Provision of financial analyses to facilitate decision-making
- Process modeling of "how-to" scenarios to help measure and implement efficient processes, improve reporting capabilities, and increased quality in a measured and controlled environment
- Providing analysis and information in response to ad hoc requests from various areas throughout the firm (e.g., Front Office, Tax, and Regulatory)
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Product Controllers should have effective interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate with senior management and front office client base.
- You have 1-4 years of financial service, banking or accounting experience
- You have high level of numeracy and literacy, attention to detail and well develop analytical skills
- You have advanced Excel Skills required
- You have experience with Business Objects and Essbase strongly preferred
- You have the ability to interpret financial data and pull out core themes and trends
- You have inquisitiveness and a willingness to challenge and ask question
- You have good communication skills, especially the use of written prose and graphical analysis
- You have an understanding of when to call out for management attention
- You have an ability to work to tight deadlines daily
- You are comfortable with the presentation and manipulation of data
- You are comfortable with financial systems and reporting packages / General Ledger queries
- You have the ability to apply key controls to reporting and processes
- You have the ability to interact with and support clients for all aspects of MI (budgeting, planning, monthly reporting, forecasting, allocations, etc.)