- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 juin 18
Financial Market Utility Reporting and Analysis Manager # 113881
The FMU Reporting and Analysis Function is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and reporting on CS FMU relationships, as defined under global regulatory requirements and guidelines. Key activities include:
- FMU data collection and reporting (quantitative and qualitative).
- FMU prioritization (data analysis to identify Key FMU relationships).
- FMU continuity of access analysis under Playbook documentation.
- FMU contract gathering, storage, and analysis for trigger clauses.
- RRP chapter input and updates.
- You will review and challenge of all FMU related reporting and outputs.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have financial services experience, specifically knowledge of or experience with FMUs or Operations.
- You have experience with data analysis / data management / data reporting.
- You have strong business partner management skills, ability to handle multiple stakeholders and information providers across regions.
- You are able to work on multiple deliverables simultaneously with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Are you highly motivated, dedicated and flexible?
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, experience with W-Desk is a plus.
- Do you have strong business writing skills?