Full Stack Developer
The Group Operations Solutions (GOS), Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management is a Technology Organization responsible to explore & implement market utilities for Operations services and deliver on regulatory, market and strategic commitments. We reduce costs by exploiting synergies, simplifying business processes, reducing technology complexity, and optimizing deliveries. We increase platform stability by integrating RtB / CtB and foster innovation via increased collaboration across the global wider organization.
We have number of exciting new initiation within GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management, enabling you to be part of the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- High visibility deliveries
- Strict Agile & DevOps practices
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
As an agile application developer, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These high profile application platforms offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional service components. Responsibilities:
- Lead design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems.
- Become a strategic part of the Credit Suisse business by building positive relationships with all business partners, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need.
- Collaborate with Regional Delivery Manager and the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Operations and supporting Businesses around the world.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Remain open, exploit and act on introducing suitable new technologies as continuous improvement.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Expert level experience in full stack development & testing
- Proficient skills in Java / JSE, JEE, Spring, (REST) API design, Hibernate
- Current skills in KAFKA, Confluent, Angular JS, Spring Boot, Apache Ignite is a must
- Experience with SQL, Sybase ASE, Oracle 12g, MongoDB, IntelliJ IDE
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server
- Expertise in test automation technologies Lemming, JUnit, Concordion
- Detailed knowledge of Odyssey Suite, Akka, Kubernetes, Docker and CloudServe
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.