- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 juin 19
The Locus Team within Securitized Products, part of Credit Suisse's Global Markets division, is looking for a software engineer to join its team of dedicated professionals. The role is to design and develop software solutions on Locus, Credit Suisse's leading pre-trade analytics platform which operates over web and mobile channels using cutting edge content, data analytics and web technologies. Locus provides an interactive, multi-product platform to deliver a combination of live market data, relative value monitors, calculators, the ability to analyze and track trade ideas and collaborate using custom messaging. End users have access to Credit Suisse's view of the market and trade ideas, as well as the ability to customize their own market views and set up trade performance monitors.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Requirements - Front End
- You have deep understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- You have familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Node.js.
Requirements - Back End
- Are you knowledgeable with Internet protocols and Internet security topics?
- Do you have Experience in Java application containers and Java tools such as Eclipse, Maven, WebLogic, Swing/JavaFX, JUnit, Log4J, XML, HTTP?
- Are you knowledgeable with Core Java application development including Multithreading.
- Optional - experience with MS Visual Studio and C#.
Requirements - General
- You can communicate well (verbal and written) with global team members and business users on implementation details, progress updates and issues/risks.
- You are knowledgeable with software Design Patterns.
- Do you have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
- Do you have 7+ years of experience in software application development, Agile environment?
- Y ou have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.