- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 avr. 18
Global L3 Support and Release Manager #109222
Global L3 and Release Manager. The role is to provide global L3 and release management for the Risk and Finance IT - Data Management Team. The role will build a capable globally distributed team to provide L3 support, Business-As-Usual development, and release management, implement suitable processes and push through ongoing change/improvement to the organization. The role will be an escalation point for L3 issues, and as such the manager would be expected to mentor and grow the technical capability of the team.
The role would suit an individual with a solid technical background (6+ years' experience in IT), who has some experience developing teams and running change in an organization. An individual now wishing to expand their platform and management experience, whilst still retaining a hands on approach when needed. The individual would have a real passion for technology, and for delivering quality and creative IT solutions.
Global L3 & Tech Release Manager Role:
- You will provide global leadership for a team of 8-15 resources distributed globally
- You will build a scalable 24x5 L3 capability, putting in place suitable process, with constant improvement
- You will lead production issues, handling senior clients and senior management
- You will build a capability to handle application releases effectively through testing into production
- Passionate about constant improvement to processes and innovation
- You are able to hire and retain a high performing team
- Escalating when necessary to senior management
- Building domain knowledge and technical expertise
- Delivering Business-As-Usual change to Myriad and DSL applications, managing a BAU and Support budget
The driver for this new demand comes from the dept. location strategy. Data Management needs to provide global level 3 support for the Myriad and DSL application, and support globally distributed senior business partners and teams.
The Myriad and DSL platforms cover several regulatory projects, and are strategic platforms for data management across Risk and Finance. Significant regulatory projects (for global regulators such as Finma, FED, PRA etc) are supported by delivery on the Myriad and DSL platforms. Additionally the platforms aim to provide a platform to service future project demand.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an experience handling a small team, demonstrating ability to drive changes in teams (2yrs+).
- You have an experience of L3 role in a production environment (1yrs+).
- You have strong Java, Oracle, architecture & design experience (6yrs +).
- You have an experience developing and supporting large scale enterprise applications (4yrs +).
- Demonstrate best practice software development (CI, CD, DevOps, Agile).
- Do you have good presentation skills, proven ability to effectively to senior clients or managers?
- You ideally have an experience of risk or finance applications.
For more information visit Technology Careers