- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 19
Global Markets Change Manager # 131893
GM Change Management resources handle strategic initiatives for the Division as well as handling day to day prioritization of business as usual requests. The role includes project management of strategic business deliverables via project planning, test case building, user acceptance testing, implementation and training. Responsibilities include leading the prioritization and communication of day to day aspects of a project or program including achieving prioritization with global consensus across the service desks, user acceptance testing and post go-live support.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Experience and Skills Required/Desired:
- She/he will be an effective communicator with extensive business experience with solid organization and analytical and problem solving skills.
- She/he will have experience with leading large scale projects throughout the lifecycle from planning to implementation.
- You have the ability to partner with various business partners to ensure ownership and accountability of strategic deliverables.
- You will be expected to effectively handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Subject matter expertise in derivative products, associated margin calculations and regulations is a requirement of this role.