- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mai 19
Global Markets: Strategic Business Management & Reporting # 132131
- Support shaping of the expense management strategy for Global Markets.
- Drive long-term and ad-hoc analysis related to Global Markets expense efficiencies, culminating in actionable plans to improve PTI.
- Partner with COOs, CFOs and key senior stakeholders to identify, quantify and mobilize cost savings initiatives. Be able to influence and build trusted relationships with leadership, management and peers.
- Have flexibility to work across multiple areas of the business and support functions, being able to quickly craft work products/analysis and learn new specific skills to deliver high-quality results.
- Define and provide oversight over controls, policies and reporting in support of cost control measures.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Project management experience, including the ability to develop approach, manage milestones, anticipate and mitigate risks/dependencies, and effectively work in dynamic cross functional teams.
- Familiarity with financial modeling and development of presentation materials suitable for senior audiences including experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues across different businesses and regions.
- Dedicated, thriving in unstructured environments and motivated to drive projects independently.
- You are highly organized, detail oriented and creative in problem solving.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with coursework in finance/economics, engineering or law.