- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 mai 18
Group Data Governance - Policy and Compliance Lead # 111835
- You will liaise with business partners in multiple locations and divisions/functions about the Data Governance Policy and the measurement of compliance to it.
- You will devise efficient mechanisms to ensure compliance to policy.
- You will ensure Data governance is embedded in change processes for new systems and new business initiatives.
- You will work with the policy desk on updates to the documents when required.
- You will work with the Data Governance core team on keeping our wider suite of instructional documents up to date and current.
- You will co-ordinate responses across divisions and functions where a consolidated response is appropriate.
- You will administer any oversight function required to keep divisions on track and updated.
- You will create metrics, formats and track Divisional/Corporate Functional adherence to these metrics and achievements where progress needs to be tracked.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a consistent track record working within a data related environment, particularly one involving change. Overall understanding of Data Management, Data Governance and Business and Technical Data Architecture.
- You have experience in implementing oversight or attestation type processes.
- You have an ability to build robust processes that have clear accountability and are well-structured.
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate and influence business partners, ability to be effective in a matrix reporting structure, ideally related to data administration, data definition and data understanding.
- You have proven ability to provide direction and drive progress across groups, particularly to drive consensus of direction from different groups with differing priorities. Identifying and removing roadblocks to progress.
- You have proven ability as a self-starter. Comfort with ambiguity, able to effectively take the conceptual to the pragmatic.
- You have excellent written; presentation and document writing and verbal communication skills. Comfort in chairing meetings with multiple groups and representing CDO.
- Are you detail oriented and analytical with problem solving abilities?
- Are you professional and energetic?
- Are you comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment under tight regulatory timeframes?
- Collibra, iDQ and other master data management tool experience preferred.