- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 mars 19
IT Delivery Lead
- Responsibility for Production facing business support for Repo and Margin services, within Global Markets.
- Benefit from facing off to a mission-critical Production trading environment, and its traders.
- You will be responsible for automation of manual support processes.
- You will work multi-functionally with development and other support teams to help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Continuous improvement philosophy required to eliminate thematic issues.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Production support aptitude, operational focus and e2e ownership, with strong problem, change and incident management (ITIL) practices.
- A good sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and risk manage multiple issues.
- Solid technical background with scripting, automation, and writing SQL.
- Soft skills, of influencing and building partnerships with peer leads and business users.
- Do you have Experience working in a high-demand environment? Trading starts early and NY desk is active from 6.30 am EST. There could be an expectation to start at 7 am EST.
- Experience in running Incident calls, communication and critical issue and prioritization of service restoration.
- Understands Business Flows and how they translate to Technical Flows.
- Solid technical background with scripting in Python and or Perl.
- Experience with writing SQL and with database performance.
- A working understanding of code (.Net or Java).
- Knowledge of standard methodologies and IT operations in an always-available service
- Ability to prioritize, risk lead, and work under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Superb communication skills and interpersonal skills.
For more information visit Technology Careers.