- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 janv. 19
IT Project Manager # 111245
Project Manager for Group Operation Solution Delivery (GOSD) International Core Processing (ICP) Securities team:
- Challenging role with the responsibility to define, implement and maintain project plan & execution within the GOSD ICP Securities organization.
- Responsibility to lead ICP Securities projects including project delivery, time, cost , resources, quality, scope, risk, communication & integration management.
- Lead and conduct regular project review/progress meetings & communicating project status to business partners & senior management.
- Accountability for overseeing and tracking project execution including risk identification & mitigation as well as for conducting overall project assessments.
- Chance to provide mentoring and guidance to other members of the team.
- Opportunity to drive special initiatives within the team.
- Build and maintain sustainable business partner relationships within and outside IT including senior management.
The GOSD ICP Securities is central to the delivery of Book-of-Work in the Securities Settlement space, which constitutes a critical function of the GOSD department. The team has grown rapidly over the last few months and is currently more than 175+ member strong in all 3 IB regions, with a responsibility of managing & maintaining 110+ applications. The ICP Settlements covers the full scope of Securities products - Cash Equities, Bonds, Repos, Stock Borrow Loans and Mortgage Backed Securities.
This Project Lead role in the ICP Securities IT team, based in Raleigh, will have responsibilities for ensuring delivery excellence for Book-of-Work in Settlements applications across full software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, software development, testing, implementation and post-production support. This is a highly collaborative role, providing leadership of project team and various business partners across business and change. It requires a structured and transparent approach to managing multiple priorities & covers the full scope of Securities products - Cash Equities, Bonds, Repos, Stock Borrow Loans and Mortgage Backed Securities.
The GOSD ICP Securities Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering project within GOSD ICP Securities within NTPA & Distributed Settlements domains for a variety of back office initiatives.
- Preparing Project plans and driving project execution including preparation & distribution of Project Status Reports.
- Identifying and managing risk to ensure proper mitigation measure are executed & project objectives are met.
- Producing project plans & partnering development team and subject matter experts to drive project implementation.
- Partnering with the Operations Business to ensure project delivery aligns to IT solutions identified per business plans and strategy.
- Partnering with Business Definition & Analysis, Build, Technical Infrastructure & Testing teams as necessary to secure the necessary resources to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
- Wider involvement in stakeholders in ICP Securities project & workstreams.
- Working with the Program Manager to understand the entire program and contributing to cross-program plans and hiring approach.
- Identifying & dedicatedly managing solution interdependency between ICP Settlements and the bank's other major strategic change programs.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Driving quality Project Management standards and best practices across the ICP-Securities programs and wider GOSD organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have Project Management/lead experience in Investment Banking setup & proven delivery in a global environment?
- Do you have excellent organizational & communications skills?
- Do you have experienced with handling senior business partners?
- Do you have excellent documentation skills (Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Word & Sharepoint)?
- You have deep understanding of technical 'building blocks' in IT, and ability to challenge applications owners, technical leads on plans, assumptions & estimates.
- You have deep understanding of financial planning models and reporting methods.
- You have at least 10 plus years of project management experience in financial services industry.
- PMP or Prince certification is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of OnePPM is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Settlements and Cash processing.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude to problem solving and delivery.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential i.e. professional polish in all communication to all levels.
- Ability to multitask and strong time-management skills.
- Ability to driver delivery across a wide range of projects.
- Comfortable with challenging peers and bring out the best inn project team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, structured and analytical approach.
- Good understanding of full project life cycle and development process.
- Team player, highly collaborative, delivery focused and deadline driven.
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence, strong collaboration skills.
- Strong client and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views.
- Able to target material and communication to a broad range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
For more information visit Technology Careers