Identity and Access Management Specialist
- Security management of Directory Services - maintenance of accounts, groups in accordance with standards and policies
- Responsibility of the delivery of services to end users - this includes Bank wide Access Management, Security Provisioning and IAM Reporting
- Possibility to build technical skills in Active Directory, UNIX, analysis and solution design
- Ensuring SLA's and business requirements delivery in line with Bank and industry standards, policies and audit needs
- Participating in testing of supported platforms and solutions
- Participating in project involving solution adoption and hygiene
- Improving automation solutions in cooperation with other IAM support teams
- Providing expert guidance on specialist subjects to clients
- Opportunity to work with Big-Data technology and Tableau software
You Offer Required:
- Creation and maintaining of documentation
- You possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have proven experience in Identity and Access Management.
- You possess experience with SQL language and have the capability to craft new queries or modify existing ones.
- You have deep knowledge and skills for operating Microsoft Active Directory.
- You possess minimum 2 years of hands on experience of Active Directory and/or alternative technical environments.
- You possess deep understanding of LDAP, Tivoli Identity Manager or other Identity Management products.
- You have proficient Excel skills.
- You have the ability to work as member of global team and possess excellent Customer Service skills.
- You possess superb communication skills (written and verbal).
- You have ITIL foundation or deep knowledge of IT Service Management
- You possess scripting skills, knowledge of PowerShell, C#, .NET or other
- You are highly motivated and possess good work ethic
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to directly support business users.