- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 nov. 18
Java Developer # 113952
- Market Data Server (MDS) is a key repository of market data in use across the Global markets in Credit Suisse. It is part of Core IT infrastructure and used across CS as a reference data system by Front Office , Risk and Operations , we need this position to implement strategic projects that will improve stability and performance of the MDS infrastructure
- You will work in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the Strategic architecture (Global Trade Store)
- You will work on upgrade of FIRM Trade Persistence System and migration of trades and positions to Strategic Global Trade Store (GTS)
- You will work with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions. Understand dependencies and acceptance criteria
- You will participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration
- You will build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional and level 3 production support
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a minimum 7+ years of experience in the IT domain
- You have significant experience of Java development for enterprise systems
- Proven design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges
- You have deep knowledge of Core Java and features of Java 8
- Ability to model tables and write stored procedures in Sybase and Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework and JMS messaging
- Significant experience of multi-threaded environments
- Demonstrates experience of using Design Patterns and Java best practices
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, JMock, Mockito, Unitils)
- Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins)
- Do you have experience in leading small to medium size teams?
- Experience batch job control (Contrl-M)
- Working knowledge of Finance and Capital markets
- Strong communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
- You have 7+ years of experience in software development and production support
- Working knowledge of Fixed income, Equities and Listed instruments, Payments, trade booking and reconciliation process
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you a team player and solid contributor?
- Core Java 6 (or above)
- JMS with experience in MQ Series, Tibco EMS
- XML processing in Java - XMLBeans,SAX/DOM
- JSON processing libraries
- Oracle and/or Sybase SQL
- Scrum Agile development
- Object Oriented design & development
- Automated Unit testing (JUnit)
- Acceptance testing (Cucumber)
For more information visit Technology Careers .