- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 août 18
Leverage Exposure Reporting Analyst # 113459
Leverage Exposure Reporting Team is primarily responsible for supporting the Bank's Basel III Leverage Exposure reporting requirements under various regulatory guidelines. Currently, the BMR Leverage Exposure team is seeking an individual who will serve as a key member within the BMR Leverage Exposure group; with a focus on the preparation and delivery of management monthly and quarterly Leverage Exposure Internal and Compliance reporting for 1) Credit Suisse Securities LLC as the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) satisfying Federal Reserve filing requirements and for 2) Credit Suisse International (CSI) and Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) (CSSEL) fulfilling the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) requirements. This role will interact with Front Office, Auditors (both internal and external), management and other key business partners within the firm.
- Support the Leverage Exposure calculation process including performing reconciliation, validation of results, issues investigation and remediation, preparation of work papers and lead the compliance process.
- Prepare & present analysis of quarterly variance trends of Leverage Exposure.
- Learn to be as a Subject Matter Expert for Basel III Leverage Exposure Regulatory rules for all three regulators: FINMA, IHC and PRA.
- Engage various areas (Change, Project, IT) within Credit Suisse to resolve quality data issues impacting the leverage exposure calculations.
- Prepare and maintain memos and working papers documenting processes & procedures used for quarterly reporting, internal controls and related governance documentation.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 3+ years of related work experience and financial services industry experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Strong presentation, verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with SQL is a plus, ability to work with large volumes of data from different sources and knowledge on systems