- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 mai 18
Operational Change Manager # 112365
We offer a diverse, senior position to support the Site Manager of Credit Suisse Raleigh and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) as Project Management Officer (PMO) for a large strategic business transformation project. The PMO supports the project in all aspects from governance, risk management, issue management, tracking, management information and all operational deliverables. Responsibilities are augmented by supporting site-wide initiatives led by site management team.
Objectives of the Position, Responsibilities and Key Outcomes
- You will support the COO in the management of the project.
- Support the preparation and management of the project steering committee and other governance boards and lead operational project committees and work streams.
- Spearhead communications effort to employees and ensure information flow to enabling functions supporting growth.
- You will monitor project progress and lead financials, headcount growth versus capacity, actuals versus budget and forecast of project cost and benefits.
- Risk and Issue Management
- You will ensure project wide risk and issues management from identification to closure, ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules and regulations.
- Partner with work stream leads, enablers and Divisions to drive issues forward.
- You will handle and resolve centrally owned issues and risks in collaboration with site manager and COO.
- Monitor construction efforts, space and building resources against growth.
- You will drive forward human-capital oriented programming.
- Tracking and Management Information
- You will define information requirements from business partners.
- Define and optimize tracking and reporting as pre requirements, e.g. progress, financials, benefits, headcount, transition etc.
- Deliver management information to senior business partners in respective governance boards.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in finance, operations and risk management, business development and/or implementation of change?
- You hold strong project management capabilities.
- Having CS internal experience is a big plus.
- You are results-oriented; ability to produce clear, concise reporting; attention to detail is a must.
- Are you proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Word; ability to independently create high-quality presentations, documents and spreadsheets?
- May require some flexibility to travel to CS New York.
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- You have a Business degree or equivalent.