- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 mars 19
PMO Central Services Specialist # 122535
- Being part of a global function and team, reporting to a senior manager based in Wroclaw (central PMO services Team Lead).
- Part of a team of ~10 PMOs providing end to end support for all RSBC function Program Leads in the delivery of their regulatory programs across several divisions and locations.
- Responsible for providing standard PMO services for dedicated Programs including, but not limited to, program / project set up and tracking in the internal tool OnePPM, status reports, RAID tracking, senior meeting and documentation preparation, minutes taking, project resource on / off boarding, time booking and project quality assurance.
- Contributing to the implementation of the new PMO service offer (including scope coverage, service catalogue, processes and tools), in close collaboration with Team Lead and Program Leads.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationship with Program Leads located mainly in London, New York and Zürich, including on-site visits and regular alignment calls.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a University degree in banking or finance.
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in PMO or similar project management activities.
- You have experience in an international environment (ideally abroad).
- You are self-driven, eager to achieve in a dynamic environment.
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- You have very strong communications skills and able to handle conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Analytical skills, willing to take initiative to constantly optimize processes, focus on quality.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- You have strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, SharePoint & Outlook).
- Your OnePPM knowledge is a strong plus.
- Your experience in consulting is a plus.
- Regulatory environment knowledge is a plus.