- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 11 déc. 18
Physical Security IT Delivery Manager # 121867
Physical Security Delivery Manager role, working within the Network & Physical Security Team. Responsibility for the project delivery and service roll-out to new locations within the Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM), Physical Access Control (PAC) and Video Management Systems (VMS) service area.
The Physical Security Delivery Manager role is a key role within IT and requires interaction with business partners at various levels of several business units (Group Business Support Service) and across IT; the products have global reach and are of critical importance to the firm's building access and monitoring controls.
- Challenging and interesting position within the Network & Physical Security Delivery organization team with responsibility for the project delivery and the roll-out of services to new locations within the Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM), Physical Access Control (PAC) and VMS service area.
- You will have an opportunity to deliver the firm's global physical security services to all regions around the world.
- You will provide technical expertise for assigned services from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements for the services to ensure ever-increasing value from product and services portfolio.
- Possibility to drive integration of products provided by different vendors to a seamless, end-to-end service.
- Possibility to drive the roll-out of new or adopted services on a global level in alignment with the business.
- Ensure a sustainable and professional partner management on all seniority levels on IT- and business-side.
- You will manage products/ platforms life-cycle while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment.
- You will be responsible for audit and compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/ or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/ issues.
- You will develop, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreement (OLA), coordinating with Service Management and act as single point of contact for system integrators needing specific details.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent?
- You have consistent track record with a minimum of 5 years' in a similar role in Technology Infrastructure (e.g. Engineering, Integration, Solution Architect) preferably in the Physical Security industry.
- Deep understanding of security principles and/ or profound experience with engineering/ architectural level in the area of Physical Security for large enterprises in the following technology areas: Physical Identity and Access Management, Physical Access Control Systems and Video Management Systems.
- You experience handling projects of various sizes and complexity with different business units on an enterprise level.
- You have a familiarity with writing scripts, SQL databases, Windows Server, IT networking principles.
- You experience working in an international and highly complex environment with a high level of cultural awareness.
- Fluent language skills in English.
For more information visit Technology Careers .