- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 juin 18
Process Consultant # 112828
We are seeking a Business Process Consultant to join our Global Process Advisory team.
Global Process Advisory is a central shared service among business functions, transformation teams, and technical specialty team.
- You will act as the Business Process Consultant, Change Champion and Problem Solver, build engagement among the business functions.
- You will run diagnostic reviews identifying improvement potential among business functions as well as secure successful execution of proposed improvements.
- You will be responsible for knowledge management regarding process re-engineering, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) topics.
- Enable workgroups by providing access to self study learning modules, and coaching on process improvement and design thinking tools & techniques.
- You will help manage a knowledge base wherein ideas, concepts, innovations can be generated, logged and ushered through business case qualification, execution, and validation.
- You will lead projects covering process reengineering, process consolidation, organizational alignment, and identifying opportunities for automation (e.g. RPA, ML, and AI).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an experience in business process consultancy, process reengineering & organizational design.
- You have a minimum 6 years of professional experience in process reengineering.
- Analytical skills, ability to conduct profitability and implementation/effort analysis.
- A client-focused attitude, excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with business partners and senior management, influencing skills.
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- You have solid change management skills.
- Do you have the ability to cooperate in international environment?
- High initiative and enthusiasm to drive improvements and quality culture.
- You have preferred certification as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or the equivalent.
- You have solid Tableau, iGrafx, Minitab or comparable skills.
- Past experience in implementation of RPA projects (i.e. discovery, assessment, oversight of implementation).
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts, applications, solution delivery and limitations.
- You have excellent MS Office skills and hands-on with other project management tools.