GOSD delivers front-to-back aligned high quality IT services to support the growth and the profitability of the bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. TV&C is a department within GOSD that is responsible for supporting Operations business functions associated with trades after they have been transacted across the Investment and Private Banks for Securities The role will be part of the Operations and supports the Validation and Control functions of a middle office function.
Project Manager responsible for delivery of the application components in the TV&C domain within GOSD. The ideal candidate will be expected to
- Be experienced in financial industry and transaction processing
- You possess good analytical skills and experience in end-to-end delivery of technology projects
- Be articulate in spoken and written communication
- Be capable of developing business requirements, functional specifications, test coverage and various SDLC documents as part of project life-cycle delivery requirements mandated by CS.
- Be proficient in project reporting and business stake-holder management
- Be good in social networking and collaboration
- Be proficient in managing project budget, risks, follow ups, etc.
- Credit Suisse IT policies and procedures associated with application and business data security, risk and client/business confidentiality
- Lead or contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements.
- Work in collaboration with offshore teams for project delivery globally.
- Understand client's requirements at team and sub-department level and translate these requirements into technical designs. Be able to positively influence and drive the technical designs
- Analyse and design functional solutions for portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the cash securities TV&C space,
- Accountable for providing effective estimates (HLE) for IT solutions for relevant applications
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Should orchestrate and partly lead analysis and functional design decisions/discussions
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Subject Matter Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- Drive best-practices by planning and conducting code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices at the application and sub-department levels
- Help provide a stable and robust production environment across key TV&C functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
- Build and drive relationships with key collaborators across multiple business areas & delivery groups.
- Demonstrate strong communications & partner management skills
- You have good decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills
- You are proficient in project management and application of project management and communication tools
- You possess strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are proficient in MS Office tools, BI analysis and reporting tools.
- You have genuine enthusiasm with a self-starter attitude
- You have minimum 5-8 years of IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal.
- You require deep knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- You have 3 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience
- You have bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience