RFIT Credit Risk IB L2 Production Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A Production Services Analyst opening in Americas Compliance, Risk, Finance and Corporate IT within the Credit Risk Production Services Team. We provide 2nd Level Production Services for Credit Risk Investment Bank & Operational Risk Business Users. We are responsible for problem solving and root cause analysis for production issues. We work closely with application users, third party vendors, infrastructure teams, and other Credit Suisse groups to provide an efficient level of support. You will have the opportunity to develop a detailed understanding of Credit Risk & Operation IT methodologies and computations!
This is a key role in strengthening and driving our delivery capability and reinforcing knowledge within the team based out of Raleigh. This role requires development of an excellent understanding of various streams delivered by Production Services Vendor partners to Credit Risk partners. You would operate as the Subject Matter Expert within AMER Credit Risk, requiring an in-depth knowledge of multiple Vendor Management and sourcing subject areas.
- Implement strict adherence to support processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Release Management), assist to roll out best practices, permitted requirements, comply to CS guidelines and policies to ensure transparency on the quality of service delivery, drive improvements and management of multiple application environments
- Overseer of vendor activities and key contacts (including roles/responsibilities) to ensure the appropriate vendor interaction takes place to support CR IB infrastructure
- Monitor and report on vendor performance in the areas that include quality, capacities, systems and responsiveness
- Globally accountable to manage, gauge, and enhance multiple applications and its service levels for both IT and Business Users while working with global Credit Risk Vendors
- Manage multiple applications in which you will be responsible for driving front to back frameworks during day-to-day execution and critical/regulatory deliverables such as Quarter End and CCAR workflows during federal submission cycles
- Proactively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis, analysis of outputs from aggregated monitoring and diagnostic tool, reviewing knowledge base, and understanding the context of incidents across the team
- Adhere to the terms of each of the SLAs with business divisions and third party groups. Understand how the SLAs impact the rules of engagement with each partner, the performance of the team, and the activities that each support member needs to undertake.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. You Offer
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Software Language (one or more): C++, Java, .Net, Perl or equivalent
- Database: Informix, Sybase, DB2 or Oracle.
- Operating System experience: Unix or Linux.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management function and familiarity with underlying methodologies, data and framework used in calculations.
- Ability to work with multiple systems with critical deliverables and work effectively cross border with both Credit Suisse and vendor team members. Aptitude to bridge communications between the IT organization and its business customers, teaming with vendor colleagues.
- Financial sector experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Shell or Perl scripting experience.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.