- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 juin 19
RSBC Tax and Client Senior Business Analyst # 128198
The Regulatory Strategy and Business Change (RSBC) Tax & Client team strives to deliver regulations and implement a range of controls and metrics to ensure compliance. The group works to implement new regulations, works with Legal and Compliance to translate regulations, and executes (or supports other organizations) the various activities required to ensure compliance. In order to do this, RSBC has significant business analytic capability, tying together data and requirements from multiple domains, sources, and business partners. The Regulatory Strategy and Business Change (RSBC) Tax & Client Program is essential to the success of the overall RSBC GM/IBCM team and is key to ensuring GM's regulatory compliance while aligning with GM's strategic regulatory roadmap.
This role is a Business Analyst for the RSBC Tax & Client Program reporting to the New York based Tax and Client Lead. Business Analysts are expected to take full responsibility for defining front-to-back change management for projects and initiatives. They may work on multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously as delivery progresses towards the strategic target operating model. This role is in a Business Analyst capacity to deliver enhancements and process improvements to GM/IBCM.
- Perform business analysis to help define solution options and recommendations.
- Work with global business partners in understanding and translating requirements.
- Gather and document requirements, review with business partners, and attain signoff.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing for business users including preparing test scripts, validating test completion and signoff.
- Create key project documents such as end-to-end current/future business process flows, use cases, BRD/FRD, cost/benefit analysis.
- Identify and document process changes and system enhancements.
- Establish solid relationships with various functions and businesses throughout GM.
- Facilitate working groups tasked with solving specific data challenges within the organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have business analysis experience with a consulting firm within financial services or in an international investment bank or similar institution.
- You have excellent analytical, communication, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills.
- You are a self-starter, self-guiding, and can demonstrate independent thinking.
- You have good interpersonal skills; comfortable dealing with senior internal clients.
- You have track record in contributing to adoption/migration projects in an investment bank or similar institution.
- You have deep understanding of IT user requirements development and testing.
- You have experience acting as intermediary between business line and IT to ensure optimal delivery against requirements.
- You have experience developing and writing business/functional requirements.
- You are highly attentive to detail.
- You have data analytics experience.
- You have the ability to identify data quality risks and recommend appropriate controls.
- Experience working within Banking/Financial industry with knowledge of Investment Banking Operations processes.
- Experience with Client and/or Product Reference Data end-to-end processes.
- Knowledge of Trade lifecycle (Order, Execution, Allocation).
- Experience in working with large data sets in excel and SQL.
- Experience creating rules tables and process models.
- PMP Certification.