Regulatory Due Diligence Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Acting as a subject matter guide in regulations on behalf of both internal partner groups and clients
- Understanding and being able to communicate the importance of controls surrounding Credit Suisse's regulatory compliance obligations
- Partnering with our Data & Analytics group to define, implement and maintain control reports and process monitoring
- Management of daily exception reports, implementing improvements as required;
- Working with the Change team to resolve any static data issues and with internal systems and external vendors
- Working with project managers to ensure business-as-usual (BAU) processes can be transitioned seamlessly
- Crafting and maintaining procedures and policies to reflect current processes.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Equivalent experience of at least 3 years with Financial Services, ideally in a client facing role
- Familiarity with regulations such as Dodd Frank, EMIR, FinFraG, MIFID II, FATCA is preferred!
- Strong communication and social skills!
- Ability to integrate and articulate numerous viewpoints across the business
- Possess proficient analytical skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets, identify relevant themes and develop insights.
- Highly organized, able to handle, prioritize and complete multiple tasks at a time, be passionate about driving results
- Hardworking with ability to operate successfully under pressure, autonomously and with minimal direct supervision.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.