Chief Finance Office (CFO) IT is looking to hire a Project Release Manager to manage change into Product Control, Financial Control and Pan CFO systems. All changes must go via Release Management before being released into production.
The role is for a Project Release Manager to enable the releasing of changes into the Product Control, Financial Control and Pan CFO systems. The role covers all types of release including normal business, out of cycle, emergency and scheduled functional and technical releases.
Main duties are to perform the following activities:
- Release planning
- Development and maintenance of release notes and go-live plans
- Checking projects have meet the entry criteria for regression testing
- Perform risk analysis, planning and approvals for late admissions into scheduled releases and for all changes not in a scheduled release.
- Track status of releases.
- Submission of release documents and plans
- Management of risks, issues and dependencies for the release
- Facilitate communication between a number of teams including Project Managers, Analysts, Testers, Production Support, Business Change Control and Developers
- Tracking post go-live issues and performing statistical analysis
- Participating in post release reviews
- To act as coordinator for the local release management team and the global team.
- Provide mentorship to local team members
Ensure that the releases comply with key Credit Suisse processes and standards, e.g.:
- Global IT Solution Delivery policies
- Applicable Credit Suisse Data Management and Process policies
- Issues raised by internal or external audits
- Release status reports
- Regular communication with offshore development, project, testing and production support teams
You may be required to work flexible hours including occasional weekend and bank holiday work to meet the requirements of the project(s) to which they are assigned.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a numerate subject OR Relevant IT Experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player fostering a collaborative and cooperative approach to deliver changes into production
- You have deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Release Management experience
- Project Management experience
- Change Management experience
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Computer Science or Software Engineering background
- Full life cycle experience, using a structured development methodology
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Experience of Structured Testing
- Financial Product knowledge
- Experience of working in an Investment Bank
For more information visit Technology Careers .