Senior BI/Tableau Developer
We Offer Role Summary:
Credit Suisse is seeking a Senior BI/Tableau Developer
in the Service Management Office SMO - Enterprise Services
are responsible for providing innovative ways through maintaining knowledge of industry standard methodology, technology trends and product availability. Developing business and technical requirements through consultation with key client stakeholders and ensuring adherence to corporate standards for risk and security compliance.
The Analytics & Reporting
team works as part of a globally distributed team that will be the primary provider of IT Operational Reports to the firm. At any given time the candidate will partner with team members across all regions and time zones while reporting to a line manager in New York. The candidate will partner with key clients to develop dashboards that will drive business decisions across the firm.
In this function, the candidate will be balancing a team of BI developers as well as being a technical SME in that area. Crafting and implementing data solutions via Dashboards which will help Senior Infrastructure and Application Developer teams to mitigate risks associated with changes and impact to the Infrastructure The Role Involves:
- Balancing team of local and remote BI Developers.
- Researching and implementing new BI tools and methodologies.
- Formulating and implementing a Data Visualization strategy for the team.
- Conceptualize and design the best fit solution against desired .requirements. Select the right visualization to use based on relevant data type and build visually smart dashboards Implementing Tableau Best Practices.
- Work closely with clients to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Able to dissect from raw data, trends and correlate the information other sources of data.
You Offer Qualifications:
- Operate within Agile Development environment and apply Agile methodologies.
- Degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience building BI solutions
- Ambitious, proactive, driven and upbeat capability of balancing pressure situation with ease
- Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver end to end, high-performing, highly reliable, scalable and operable reports
- Design and implement reporting that demonstrates advanced visualization techniques (Scatter Plots, Histograms, Heat Maps, Tree Maps, Box-and-Whisker Plots, etc…) to best convey critical metrics in Tableau a must and knowledge of Qlik, PowerBI, etc.
- Experienced with SQL Server capable of crafting complex queries for Data Extraction and Data Transformation, a plus Intermediate/Advanced level.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Science methodologies.
- Significant knowledge of IT Capacity Management and Infrastructure required (Service Now, datacenter, Storage, servers, databases).
- Strong Organizational skills, JIRA, Project Management of similar suites.