Senior Datawarehouse Developer
- Sr. Data Warehouse Developer in the Raleigh Data Warehouse Architecture & Development Team
- Very strong knowledge and experience in Relation SQL Query Development
- Excellent data analysis experience in a relational data warehouse platform who can help in BAs and Business requirements
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Development & performance tuning.
- Document and maintain all Schema and DB Access Users/Roles used in the Warehouse Clusters
- Understanding Data Warehouse standards and help governing and improving the standards
- Providing Architectural Improvement Solutions in current Client Data Warehouse Architecture and providing Architectural recommendations to the future Strategic Cloud Data Warehouse Migration
- Implement DevOps Solutions in Data Warehouse Platform
- Explore and recommend solution for Test Automation in Data Warehouse Platform
- Reviewing & recommending the coding standards and processes regularly
- Understanding the data feed and target enrichment requirement, help the team on building and executing the test cases for Data Quality Improvement
- Must be familiar with JIRA, Confluence, SNOW, SVN and Deployment Tool & Processes
- Involve in the data warehouse process design, development and help reviewing in the developers' code.
- Reviewing the production support issues regularly, and recommending solutions for Batch or Process Optimization or for Application Stability Improvement
- Helping on developing POC and implementing on Cloud Data Warehouse migration.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. You Offer
- 15+ year's Hands-on experience in designing and developing large scale ETL and Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions using Oracle.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle 11g or Later versions
- Hands-on experience with PL/SQL Developer tool or similar development tools.
- Expert in writing Shell Scripts.
- Strong experience in Performance Tuning and developing high volume Data Loads.
- Data warehouse architecture techniques such as EDW, and ODS.
- Experience with Batch Scheduling Tool using Control-M or Auto Sys
- Must have strong knowledge in data processing in the domain areas Trade or CRev Processing & Reference Data processing.
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, SparkSQL, Python, Hive, etc., is a plus.