- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 mars 19
Service Management- Lead # 125059
Business facing Service Management- Lead role in Corporate Service Technology (CST) supporting Credit Suisse's critical compliance & control room platforms.
Service Lead to collaborate with business users globally to provide analysis, understand issues to provide solutions/resolutions in a timely manner.
Engage, Lead & drive, service delivery & robust support in Managed Services model and work closely with service provider & IT.
Raise issues & manage incident calls, when required to ensure timely resolution.
Engage with IT & business for problem management and to analyze the changes and assess risk for all production releases.
- You will be responsible for production stability and Major Incident management ("MIM")
- Responsible for service reporting
- Responsible for on-boarding of new application working with Service Delivery Leads
- You will engage with IT Introduction and implementation of services
- You will initiate change to be implemented by the Service Provider to meet business needs
- Dedicated analysis of trends and patterns to drive improvements and work with vendor
- Consult on business recovery and workaround resolution in getting Operational Level Agreement ("OLAs") from other service providers as applicable
- Work closely with Service Provider & IT during critical incidents and service requests
- Facilitate critical issue on business recovery and work around resolution
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- You have 6+ years of experience in banking/financial domain
- Experience engaging with business partners and understanding of development lifecycle
- You are an expert in UNIX & Windows environment
- You have expertise in Oracle SQL/PLSQL, data warehouse and extensive data analysis skills
- You have deep knowledge of ITIL is plus
- You have deep understanding of supporting batch jobs using Ctrl-M/autosys
- You have experience supporting web based applications
- Experience with application & performance monitoring tools. AppDynamics is plus
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated & dedicated great teammate, detail oriented and self-driven
For more information visit Technology Careers .