Settlements Operations Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Americas OTC & FX Operations and Cash Management role focuses on confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of cash transactions with internal and external clients for Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets, Over the Counter (OTC), and Primeswap products. Along with the EMEA and APAC regions, we provide operational support across various Credit Suisse (CS) entities within the Investment Banking divisions, working across the front-to-back processing areas to resolve discrepancies and inquiry requests.
Our staff is composed of highly motivated individuals, who communicate optimal, tackle problems efficiently, and seek to improve our processes. Analysts within this role develop specialized product and industry knowledge while engaging in day-to-day responsibilities and ad hoc projects. A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- FX Cash including Spot, Forwards, Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDF)
- FX Derivatives including Options, Exotic Options, Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDF), Non-Deliverable Options (NDO)
- Money Market including Term and Call Loans, Term and Call Deposits
- Over-The-Counter Derivatives - Equity, Interest Rate, Credit, Mortgage
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree, Business Major preferred
- Do you possess strong communication ability with internal and external clients in a professional, courteous, and client-focused manner?
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical skills
- Active and highly motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You work efficiently and optimal in a team.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to manage work while working time sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task, working to deadlines accommodating varying levels of volume without deterioration in task quality.
- Proficient with advanced Excel skills!
- Equivalent experience with IB Operations a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.