- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 nov. 18
Sr. DevOps Engineer # 121256
- You will be part of the Credit Suisse Prime Services IT DevOps group
- A senior DevOps engineer based in Raleigh to develop automation solutions and support application development teams
- You will be part of a global team developing and implementing best in class build, deploy and test tools and frameworks supporting agile practices
- You will work across multiple lines of businesses and enable developers to deploy applications on Cloud platforms
- You will have the opportunity to build and drive roadmap of systems to adopt Cloud architectures and best DevOps practices
- Responsibilities include:
- You will develop and enhance frameworks and tools to enable consistent delivery of applications and infrastructure in an automated and repeatable manner
- You will partner with application development teams to implement standardized solutions for CI/CD, test automation, and infrastructure as code
- Provide guidance to software development teams as they develop strategies for operating on private and public cloud platforms
- You will support and enhance Selenium/Cucumber based test automation framework
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have an IT or Engineering degree?
- You have 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- You have systems engineering knowledge, including deep understanding of Linux, security, networking and scripting
- You have strong hands-on coding and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms and languages
- Do you have experience with continuous integration and deployment tools?
- Experienced at unit testing and functional test automation
- You have exposure to container architectures
- SVN, Git
- Bash scripting
- Maven or Gradle
- Consuming and providing REST endpoints
- Cucumber, Gherkin
- Angular, React, and/or other high-level responsive web frameworks
- Spring MVC
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt
- Elasticsearch, Kibana
For more information visit Technology Careers .