- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 juin 18
Staff Accountant - Legal Entity Accounting and Review - Alternative Investments # 111396
The Group Finance - Alternative Investments team is responsible for the financial reporting of the investments, fees and use interests of the Alternative Investments business in Credit Suisse Group's International Wealth Management Division. Additionally the team serves as the Legal Entity Controller for approximately 40 CS subsidiaries conducting alternative investments activities including those in the firm's U.S Intermediate Holding Company.
- Recording of revenue activities from the front office finance function for Alternative Investments.
- Preparation of financial statement disclosures for the firm's Alternative Investments including Fair Value under ASU 2015-7 and 2009-12.
- Tracking and recording investment dedications and guarantees.
- Preparation, analysis and recording of various GL journal entries to firm's PeopleSoft activities for firm's investments and advisory fees earned in its alternative investment activities.
- Providing overall support of the AI business for acquisition and sale of investments and New Business activities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years work experience; preferably in financial services industry
- Deep understanding of MS Excel
- Ability to focus and work with details in process organization