Storage Engineering Lead (Dell EMC)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting position involving the management of internal storage engineering resources as well as providing governance over third party service provider.
- The opportunity to develop strong working relationships and increase engagement / collaboration with peers to drive technology roadmaps across Infrastructure Services.
- The ability to lead all aspects of delivery (prioritization, tracking, etc.) against an extensive Bow by coordinating with internal & external resources
- Able to run platform hardware & code integration through testing & certification of all storage platforms as internal standards
- To lead and provide governance over vulnerability management across hardware & software components (compute & storage)
- Provide technical oversite over a comprehensive storage portfolio (SAN, NAS, CAS & Cisco/Brocade)
- Collaboration with internal cloud team in integrating STaaS product services Understand vendor roadmaps and clearly identify key features for products to be set up
- Provide integration of new storage platforms in partnership with strategy and architecture teams
- Develop strategic end-to-end storage automation initiatives
- Handle integration & testing between online and offline backup technologies (Veritas NetBackup, NDMP, IBM tape technologies etc.)
- Define and drive engineering and operational standards for existing and new platforms deployed within the Infrastructure Services
- To enable Continuous Service Improvements across all engineering services provided by our vendors as well as all infrastructure hosting teams
- Equivalent work experience in diverse IT landscapes and good Infrastructure Management exposure, preferable with storage technologies
- Equivalent technical experience of 5+ years in storage technologies across Block/NAS & CAS, preferably Dell Technologies product ranges (VMAX, Isilon / Unity, Centera & ECS), other providers a plus!
- Your experience & knowledge of offline backup technologies include Veritas NetBackup, HP StoreOnce & IBM tape technologies
- Do you possess experience within IT delivery management, preferably within financial services?
- Outstanding project and time management skills and able to work independently and manage one's time
- Deep understanding and experience with service management of 3rd party vendors across regions
- Possess excellent documentation and presentation skills (i.e. able to efficiently build a multi-page deck to deliver a key message)
- Outstanding interpersonal, work flow management and strong communications skills!
- Your knowledge of business and management principles involved in critical planning, prioritization and production methods.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.