- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 nov. 18
Systems Engineer - Microsoft Lync & Unified Communications # 118848
The RTC Operations Specialist (Lync/Skype for Business) will be a part of a dynamic team responsible for operational support of a Global Skype for Business 2013 implementation with Enterprise Voice capabilities. This critical role is primarily responsible for providing technical expertise to enable proactive maintenance and Level 2 incident support for an environment of over 60,000 users, Conducting critical system maintenance activities required to maintain service quality and performance of the Skype environment (chat, voice, video, compliance) . The RTC Operations Specialist will be part of a real-time incident support team responsible for triaging and resolving critical issues, interacting with other infrastructure support teams, monitoring and tuning performance of the environment, and developing more advanced skills in Voice, Video, and integration.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Education and Experience:
- Do you have a BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Systems?
- Do you have 3 to 5 years' experience supporting or deploying Microsoft Communications Solutions (Lync, Skype for Business) in an enterprise environment (10,000+ users)?
- Preferred certifications MCSE: Communications.
You have the following:
- You have experience deploying, configuring, and supporting Lync 2013 | Skype for Business including supporting following functions:
- Core Skype functionality on desktop and mobile clients;
- Integration with Microsoft and custom applications; and
- Functionality requiring Edge infrastructure (Browser clients, Federation).
- You have experience in three or more of the following administrative tasks for Lync 2013 | Skype for Business:
- User and access management and/or configuring security in Lync environment;
- Managing backup and restore of environments, and testing and supporting Disaster Recovery;
- Analyzing and troubleshooting user experience and service quality for Collaboration, Video, and Voice features; and
- Using third party tools for monitoring and administering Lync/Skype environments for incidents and capacity management.
Other required technical skills include:
- Understanding of Voice and VoIP technologies (SBC, PBX, SIP, etc.).
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Routing, Load Balancing, Quality of Service, and other core network technologies.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, Proxies, Network Segmentation, Application Security Management (ASM), and other core security services.
- Strong experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration and support.
- Experience with ITILv3 or delivering services in an ITIL environment.
- Ability to identify and anticipate potential systems issues, and provide appropriate solutions in a timely fashion.
- Experience with Enterprise Voice and Call Management features in Lync (voice routing, call management, E911, and SIP trunking).
- Do you have an experience with ethical boundaries tools (e.g., Vantage Actiance) and secured third party chat (e.g., Symphony)?
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You have strong communication and social skills, especially with end-users in a support environment.
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure situations.
- You are able to collaborate with others and effectively work in a team environment to accomplish common goals.
- You demonstrates a positive attitude as well as a desire to take initiative for professional development and seek opportunities to build new skills and areas of expertise.
- You demonstrates ability to multitask and shift execution focus as new problems arise.
- You perform with personal accountability and professional integrity, and lead by example.
- You can coach and develop junior resources, including transfer of knowledge in areas of expertise.
For more information visit Technology Careers .