Technical Solution Delivery Analyst
Group Operations Solutions Delivery provides project delivery capability into Group Operations, through identification and definition of our target state and delivery towards that target by changing platforms and processes.
The FIS Derivatives Utility (FDU) migration program is an ongoing strategic change program for our Prime business to move post-trade futures and cleared over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives operations and technology to a utility provider. This CS strategy is intended to take advantage of economies of scale within middle-office and back-office processing and technology.
As part of this transformation, Credit Suisse is reengineering a number of processes to make optimal use of the utility service provisions. The processes need to maintain a high level of oversight and control as expected by our regulators, internal risk and compliance groups.
We are seeking a candidate to join our team and contribute towards delivering this transformation by being able to undertake the following activities:
- Collaborate with internal partners and vendor delivery readiness teams to deliver solutions that meet requirements and target state technology principles.
- Engage as a workstream technology integration analyst to support the design of effective solutions that support front-to-back flows when integrated with a utility environment.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of technical terms, solution design elements and coding standards.
- Must be well versed with an understanding of the project life cycle including analysis design and development.
- Clearly articulate the progress being made towards delivery objectives. Where we have gaps or open issues, be able to provide the visibility to our partners on the obstacles preventing progress.
- Leverage QA best practices to support testing requirements.
- Work with a global team. Partner with our revenue generating, operations and technology departments to produce creative solutions to challenging problems.
The role provides an opportunity to shape our thinking and solutions as we transform our clearing operational process. The ambition is to bring groundbreaking ideas and solutions to our partners for discussion and selection.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 4-8 years of systems or business analyst experience working on front-to-back projects or projects involving multiple complex systems.
- You have a degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, or comparable industry experience.
- Your technical experience includes:
- Distributed Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Weblogic
- Relational Databases: Oracle, Sybase
- Messaging: MQ, FTP
- You are well versed in core design principles including Agile & Waterfall as well as full life cycle experience using a structured development (SDLC) methodology.
- You are a dedicated, ambitious individual able to engage and contribute across multiple parallel workstreams.
- You show tenacity when faced with opposition or a lack of progress. You demonstrate a willingness to try new approaches and seeks ways to break a stalemate when faced with different opinions.
- You are an impactful communicator who can factually summarize main issues and clearly articulate them to peers as well as a senior audience.
- You are able to produce clear written communication with an ability to draw process flows and build impactful visual aids to get a point across.
- You can creatively deliberate about design and derive consensus on new solutions. You are able to urge active participation and solve problems collaboratively across a diverse organization.
- You have an ability to learn, take ownership, collaborate and develop a network of colleagues with the sole purpose of doing what is best for the bank.
For more information visit Technology Careers .