- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 sept. 18
Threat Intelligence Analyst # 117825
The Cyber Threat Analyst is responsible for protecting Credit Suisse assets from dynamic and evolving cyber threats. This position will independently prevent, detect, analyse and respond to advanced and emerging cyber threats. Provide analysis of correlated information sources. Produce reports and briefs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk utilizing vendor feeds and open source reporting. The Cyber Threat Analyst will have a strong understanding and experience in designing and deploying analytical tools and technologies to cyber security challenges.
Being part of Cyber Threat Intelligence team you will be responsible for:
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the Credit Suisse/financial industry.
- You will be assessing each event based on factual information and wider contextual information available.
- Producing intelligence outputs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk through the use of vendor feeds, and open source reporting.
- Producing actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds.
- Detecting and analyzing cyber-threat activity for the identification of advanced persistent threats and malware in real-time.
- Proactively researching emerging cyber-threats. Applying expert understanding of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- You will be participating in industry and government forums to maintain awareness of trends in Cyber Security and best practices while monitoring changes in applicable regulatory requirements to enhance the internal plans.
- Undertaking thematic technical reviews and assessments to evaluate the posture of the CS environment against reported cyber threats providing updates to the risk governance committees.
- You will be supporting and providing SME input to the development of a comprehensive Cyber-security Strategy aligned to Op Risk, Business and IT Strategies.
- You will be working closely with the 2nd and 3rd line of defense leads for Cyber Security and provide SME consultancy services on current and upcoming cyber security risks, to ensure a holistic risk management approach.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Adapts well to changing demands and ambiguous situation.
- You are highly motivated individual with ability to self-task and develop own research program.
- You have 3 to 5 years intelligence analysis experience, preferably in the financial sector or government.
- You have advanced expertise in analyzing the intersection of political and geopolitical developments with cyber-security threat vectors and policymaking.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and cross border access and compliance issues that face a large bank or similar organization.
- Depth of knowledge of IT technology and experience in managing and/or delivering IT services.
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence Platforms and other intelligence analysis software applications.
- Technical SME knowledge in red teaming, vulnerability assessment and threat management activities.
- You have strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain senior stakeholder relationships to facilitate the management of CS operational technology risks.
- You are fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Your CISSP, CISA, CEH, or SANS certifications desirable but not essential.
For more information visit Technology Careers.