VP, Skype for Business Regional Engineering Lead #098659
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are seeking a Lead Skype for Business Developer to lead the design and architect efforts for Credit Suisse.
· Design and Architect next generation real-time communications and collaboration platforms. This will involve prototyping, solutioning, blueprints, road-mapping, technical delivery and syndication with multiple business partners and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
· Evaluation of new technologies (on premise and cloud hosted).
· Deployment of Proof-of-Concept environments for new technology.
· Build and document implementation/support procedures for new deployments.
· Fourth-tier critical issue point for support issues for production environment.
· Design/implement in-depth data integration and reporting capabilities for to measure User Experience and usage reporting.
· Evaluate new versions/service packs for existing deployments, and develop strategy and procedures for upgrades.
· -Is an authority on current industry trends and new technologies. Analyzes trends to recommend and implement upgrades that improve the reliability and efficiency of the IT infrastructure.
· Financial Regulatory Compliance -To have knowledge to architect and advice on various compliance aspects such as ethical wall restrictions and media recording (all SfB modalities inc. screen sharing & whiteboard sharing); To keep focus and deliver compliant solutions across many different countries and regulators during all facets of design and deployment.
· Build operating and support model to aid seamless transition of solution to operations team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting real-time communications and messaging infrastructure
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Real-time Communications platforms (Microsoft Lync 2013/Skype for Business)
- Deep understanding of the information security concepts and how they apply to real time communications (Encryption, proxy, firewalls, authentication)
- Deep understanding of SIP communications protocols
- Experience with real-time communications tools for mobile platforms and/or integration tools for Cisco/Microsoft integration is desired
- Exposure to deploying voice environments in regulated (financial and telecommunications) geographies
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
- Experience with Voice infrastructures, gateways and IP phone deployment and management
For more information visit Technology Careers .