- Raleigh, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 mars 19
Video Conferencing Engineer # 127545
Credit Suisse is currently looking for someone that can be the Subject Matter Expert for audio/visual, with a good background in Unified Communications. They will be responsible for reviewing and defining the meeting space standards, from the small 2-3 person huddle, through to ~500 person auditoriums. This work will be carried out in conjunction with local support from both Credit Suisse and external vendors. While the focus is on in room audio/visual your skills will extend beyond the tech in the room. Credit Suisse demonstrates a combination of Skype for Business and Cisco video conferencing technology to provide associates with the best meeting room experience for their requirement.
You have understanding in the following to provide guidance and deep technical knowledge on various interrelated elements, including but not limited to:
- In room acoustic design and equipment selection/certification
- Unified Communications from Cisco and Microsoft, and their interop
- Networking fundamentals
- End point agnostic impact on Unified Communications
You will work largely independently, however will have regular contact with engineering peers within the Video Service and Collaboration as a whole. The role will be a blend of testing & certification, documentation of standards and process and support for operational issues that are of a critical or widespread nature.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 3+ years of experience with real time video streaming systems in large enterprise environments
- You are knowledgeable of the various video and audio codecs, and have the ability to recommend the appropriate codec based on a specific set of use cases
- Do you have experience with data networking? Understanding how packet loss, latency, bandwidth, jitter, etc. are measured and how they impact communications
- You have experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and knowledge of Cloud (WebEx) and Skype for Business is a plus
- You are a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) (or similar is a plus)
- CCNA/CCNP or similar a plus
For more information visit Technology Careers .