Senior Enterprise Implementation Consultant
Senior Enterprise Implementation Consultant - Remote Wilmington, NC/en-US/nCino/job/Wilmington-NC/Senior-Enterprise-Implementation-Consultant_R1395/apply
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on the nCino platform, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design for clients over $25 billion in assets on primarily Partner led projects of focused scope under general direction. This position will also require SME and configuration on client paid engagements for optimization enhancements and new feature implementations in Customer Success. Help customers to analyze their current architecture, define their target and develop a roadmap to implement our leading Bank Operating System built on Salesforce. You will then help them to realize the benefits of our Bank Operating System by being the Technical Lead for the Enterprise Delivery Team.
- This position is 80% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Salesforce.com platform and development platforms), 10% Analysis, and 10% Project Management
- Work with nCino implementation team consisting of Banking, Configuration, Integration and provide SME to Design and Develop solutions based on customer requirements and aligned with nCino Gold Standards.
- Utilize an Agile process to assess a customer's current state, determine future state, understand the gaps and put in place a repeatable systematic implementation plan for 12+ month implementations at major enterprise banks, globally
- Communicate to technical, business and executive customer stakeholders to set appropriate expectations related to customer commitment and requisite resource allocation for a successful deployment and confirm schedule
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments including Solution Architects, Delivery Consultants, and our nCino partners
- Analyze the current and future state data, technical, application and business architecture needed, verify and modify recommended implementation plan based on customer input and existing/inflight customer projects
- Following final solution architecture delivery recommendation by the nCino team, assist in design and troubleshooting during implementation to ensure final architecture meets client business needs and maintains alignment with nCino core product development direction
- Assist in future communication, training structure, etc. to establish repeatable process for onboarding additional consultants
- Think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to customer issues
- Train on methodology including streamlining, simplification and automation of tasks
- Translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Drive customer success with a team player attitude
- 4+ years of cloud technology experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Salesforce.com architecture experience preferred with app builder and/or Salesforce administrator certifications or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Familiar with project life cycle and implementation methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the analysis, definition and implementation Solution, Information, Technical, Application Architecture based solutions
- Passion to deliver the high-quality solution to banking customers with an all-in commitment to what we do
- Proven ability to be held responsible and accountable for projects/tasks assigned
- Strong team player who can motivate colleagues
- Experience with database design and workflow
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration, or equivalent degree
- Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Position requires up to 80% travel
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR1395
At nCino, our culture is our passion and one of our most important measures of success. We believe the key to maintaining a strong culture is empowering employees to think bigger, encouraging new ideas to promote innovation, providing employees with the resources and guidance to be successful, and most importantly, having fun while working hard!