- Omaha, NE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17
Client Service & Support Specialist - Banks and Credit Unions
Lieu de travail : Omaha, NE, États-UnisRole/Responsibilities:
As a Client Service & Support Specialist with Moody's Analytics, you will serve as the initial point of contact for clients of our Lending Cloud product. You will be responsible for handling client issue resolution, which will include collaboration with multiple areas of the organization. In addition, you will have the opportunity to proactively manage client relationships to maintain and improve client satisfaction and retention.
Our Client Service & Support Specialists are provided direct access to client financial data and must treat and maintain such data with complete confidentiality to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle client inquiries via phone and email and provide resolution in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate issues and requests appropriately while maintaining ownership of client interaction
- Ensure Lending Cloud is being used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' financial institutions
- Interact with clients regarding product features, functionality and configuration
- Identify, capture and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to Product Management
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization
Sales and Customer Service
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (i.e. Bachelor's degree)
- 1-3 years experience in a financial institution or related field that involved client relationship responsibilities (preferred)
- Exposure to financial industry and/or banking (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic, fast growing team
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of Windows based software (i.e. Excel, Word)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.